Guys this is one of my favourite go-to breakfast recipes! It's so simple yet so delicious!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Slice of bread
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Coconut Oil
- First you are going to want to make your avocado mash. I use half of a large avocado for one piece of toast so get your avocado in a bowl and lightly mash it to your preferred consistency.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and a bit of lemon juice to the avocado mash and lightly mix it
- Toast your slice of bread
- Before cooking your egg, prep your toast by evenly spreading the avocado mash on.
- Cook your egg however you prefer (I like it over easy) and transfer your egg on top of your toast
- Season it with some salt & pepper and chia seeds if you have any and bon appetit!